Multi-activity holidays for families in Croatia
Outdoor adventures for families in Dalmatia
New day – new adventure: During a multi-activity holiday in Dalmatia, a wonderful region in the south and south-east of Croatia, no day will be the same and will inspire you again and again. The temperate climate in the interior and the warm weather in the coastal regions offer very good conditions. But you are not only provided with the pleasant holiday weather, but also with a terrific activity programme. While you discover the Mediterranean lakes, rivers and the sea by canoe, kayak or rafting, you have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Croatian nature, including the national parks, by mountain bike and hiking. Do you already feel the energy of your active holiday and the lightness of the Mediterranean flair?
Paddling holidays for families in Croatia
On a paddling holiday in Croatia you can really let yourself go. You can relax with your family, but at the same time experience a shared adventure that you will remember for a long time. After a short lesson you paddle with your kayak along dreamy island and reefs and discover Dalmatia from a completely different perspective. Wonderful sea creatures and glowing coral reefs are always your companions and with a little luck you might also see some dolphins. You paddle along the impressive coastal regions and enjoy the Dalmatian islands.
Paddling holidays in Dalmatia
Get into the kayaks and let’s go! The natural paradise in Croatia is guaranteed to enchant you. In your kayaks you have the opportunity to experience Dalmatia and the Adriatic Sea in a completely different way. Along 240 islands and reefs you glide through the crystal clear, turquoise water. Your paddling tours take you to the islands of Prvic, Zlarin, Kaprije and Zirje where you can explore the wild flora and fauna, as well as numerous historical sites in the country. Accompanied by the fantastic weather and lots of sunshine, you always have the sea nearby and therefore always a chance to cool off.
- Holiday with a sea view: All of Croatia stretches along the Adriatic Sea. Together with the numerous small and large islands, it is simply one of the most beautiful countries for water fans.
- Delicious food: With almost unlimited access to the sea, Croatia offers incredible culinary variety. After an eventful day out in the nature, you can look forward to a good, authentic meal including freshly caught fish and seafood – because you will find it in every traditional restaurant.
- Nature as far as the eye can see: Almost 40% for the entire country is made up of forests. There are also more than eight national parks and eleven nature parks that are protected.
- Take a dip: This is guaranteed when choosing Croatia as a holiday destination. Because the country is located in the ‘blue heart of Europe’ and is one of the 30 most water-rich countries in the world.
- So close to the sun: Croatia counts around 2,715 hours of sunshine a year – enough to spend a sunny holiday.
- Rich in world heritage: Croatia is the country with the most UNESCO World Heritage sites and the rich cultural heritage of churches, cathedrals and museums shapes the artistic and musical traditions of the country.
- Unique island paradise: The Croatian coast has a total of around 1,246 islands, but only 48 of them are inhabited.
Croatia is truly an excellent holiday destination for young and old. The country will not only enchant because of its pleasant Mediterranean climate. Rather, beautiful landscapes, nature parks with waterfalls and breathtaking coasts await you. The country from which the beautiful Dalmatians come from has unexpected treasures for you. The numerous family-friendly offers, the hospitality of the locals and delicious traditional food provide the ideal basis for a successful break. Because this Euroaktiv family holiday with not only make children’s eyes glow.
- Visit the historic city of Split: You will feel like you are in an open-air museum as you stroll through the second largest city in Croatia. Because in Split, at 1,700 years old, there are numerous sights just waiting to be explored. Discover on the paddling holiday in Dalmatia.
- Exploring the Krka National Park: Rushing water, spectacular gorges, torrents and waterfalls are what you’re looking for? Then you should definitely plan a trip to the Krka National Park. Experience it on our Euroaktiv multi-activity holiday in Dalmatia.
- A day at the beach: Even a relaxing day of sunbathing is good for the whole family. The beach along the Marjan peninsula is suitable for this. If you are looking for something special you should plan a day at Copacabana Beach (Okrug Gornji), because all of its options are particularly popular with families: Snorkelling, water skiing and jet skiing or a visit to the aqua park – a great day by the sea on our Euroaktiv paddling holiday in Dalmatia.
- Port city of Skradin - where dreamy city life meets Mediterranean flair: A trip to the idyllic port city of Skradin has something for everyone. The city not only impresses with its picturesque backdrop. In the traditional bakeries, pretty fashion boutiques and souvenir shops, the small market stalls with regional products and in the ice cream parlours – everyone will find something. Discover this on our paddling holiday in Dalmatia.
- Be a guest at the Bedrica family winery: And if you still feel like another sight after your visit to Skradi, the Bedrica family winery is the place to go. The traditional winery is right in the village and the type of wine ‘Debit’ was once named one of the six best in the world. Experience this on our multi-activity holiday in Dalmatia.