Multi-activity holidays for families in Portugal
Kids need action on holidays as well: Surfing, paddling, hiking, mountain biking and much more – the multi-activity holidays with Euroaktiv in Portugal are so versatile. Enjoy the sea and the long sandy beaches, the steep cliffs and varied hiking and bike trails. The great weather in Portugal is ideal for making perfect use of every day.
Whether with a pre-planned programme or an individual selection of activities every day, you will definitely not be bored here. And for those who want to take it easy, yoga is the right option. With Euroaktiv, your holiday on the beach will be an unforgettable experience.
Outdoor adventures in Madeira for families
Impressive variety that persuades: The flower island, as Madeira is also known, is not only ideal for hiking. Exciting activities such as hiking, surfing and even coasteering await you. You swim, climb and jump from cliffs into the sea. You will receive a detailed and extensive instruction from your guide, who knows the perfect spots for it. There are a multitude of different flowers and trees to discover, which grow at different altitudes.
Outdoor adventures in northern Portugal for families
Your active holiday begins right on the coast, practically between the sea and the mountains. And best of all – a different activity awaits you every single day. The backdrop of this trip is the Cabedelo beach. From there you start a new adventure each day. Because this trip is a true all-rounder: Stand-up paddling, surfing, hiking and cycling – all of this is waiting for you.
Outdoor adventure in Sintra – Cascais for families
Get out of everyday life and head off on the surfboard. In Sintra – Cascais you are in close proximity to the national park of the same name on the Portuguese Riviera. That means you have the opportunity to decide which adventure you should have every day and as you please. Surf in the Atlantic Ocean or explore the forest and its inhabitants? Or just relax with yoga. Are there any enthusiastic climbers or mountain bikers among you? No problem. With this active trip for families you are spoiled for choice.
- More sea please! Only five percent of the Portuguese territory is land, the rest contains sea. The Atlantic Ocean is a real surfers paradise. The ideal conditions are there year-round.
- Sports: Especially in the coastal regions but also inland, the Portuguese like to do a lot of sport. That is why holiday guests are offered an extensive selection of great activities.
- Where the country ends and the sea begins: Although the country is rather small, Portugal owns almost 3,000 kilometres of coastline.
- Regional food: Portuguese cuisine is very special. With unlimited access to the Atlantic, delicious seafood is served in Portugal.
- Ideal climate: A light wind usually blows on the coast of Portugal, which makes the climate pleasant and mild. In the summer it is mostly dry because there is little rain.
Portugal is clearly impressive with its breathtaking coastlines. The clean, blue sea with the imposing waves is reason enough for many to spend their holidays here. With Euroaktiv you don’t just lie on a beach all day, you can choose from many different activities that will make your holiday an unforgettable experience.
- Botanical garden: The botanical garden Jardim Botânico in Funchal is a popular destination on the island. There is a wide variety of flowers and plants to discover on the multi-activity holiday in Madeira.
- Historic centre: In Viana you can stroll through the city on your multi-activity holiday in northern Portugal and visit its historical centre.
- City excursion Sintra: Here you can explore the many alleys and historical buildings of the beautiful city. To experience on the Sintra-Cascais multi-activity holiday.
- Aqua Park Santa Cruz: A little change from the ocean is offered at the water park in Santa Cruz, where fun for the whole family is guaranteed! Discover it on a multi-activity holiday in Madeira.