Riding Week in Tuscany - Horseback tours - Colline di Fiesole
The loveliest part of Italy.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Minimum number of participants: 4 people
Arrival in Vallebona
Arrival to the riding school. On your first ride you get to know the area and your hosts. In the evening there is a short information briefing. Depending on which tour type you choose, you will then have the following program:
The horseback tours take you into Tuscany’s extensive hilly landscape. After a briefing and an introduction on the riding ground you go out for lengthy day rides through this picturesque landscape. Once you have got used to your horse, you commence a three day ride in the middle of the week. You will put your lunch in your saddlebag and spend the nights at a family-run accommodation.
This riding trail leads you past ancient vineyards and olive groves. A highlight is a visit to Villa Demidoff with its monumental park. The next day we continue to the Castello di Trebbio. A visit to the cellar of the castle and a lunch complete this equestrian activity. On the last day you will return back to the riding school and say goodbye to your horses before you head back home.
Category: family-run guest house, two rooms share always one bathroom.
- 7 overnight stays as stated in the chosen category, breakfast included
- 7x half-board evening meal
- Daily rides
- Luggage transfer
- All necessary equipment for the program
- Welcome briefing
- English speaking tour representative
- Transfer from/to the riding school costs about € 45 each, Reservation is necessary, payable on site
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Florence and take the train for 30 minutes to Pontassieve.
- Parking: you can park for free at the riding school, no reservation possible.
- Minimum age: 16 years old.
- Requirements: Basic level of fitness.
- You will stay overnight in a traditional country house. There is always one bathroom for every two bedrooms.
- Riding style: Western.
Surrounded by the typical Tuscan countryside, yet only 20 km from Florence, among olive groves, vineyards, ancient farms and castles, lies the equestrian center in Vallebona.