Riding Week in Tuscany - Stationary program
The loveliest part of Italy.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Guaranteed to go ahead
Arrival in Vallebona
Arrival to the riding school. On your first ride you get to know the area and your hosts. In the evening there is a short information briefing. Depending on which tour type you choose, you will then have the following program:
For beginners there are lots of things to learn in the first few days about how to behave around horses. For example how to lead a horse and the various different riding styles. But advanced riders will also be in their place because lessons at a riding school are never just theory. You will practice on the riding ground under supervision from a teacher, who will give you tips and exercises to practice. Sometimes there will be demonstrations too. The view that you get from here is worth the journey itself. You can see for as far as the eye reaches green and gently rolling hills. The vineyards and the typical cypress forests mean that the riding school really is in a wonderful and extremely picturesque location. To ensure that the daily exercises are even more charming, you go for a ride at the end of every unit. Beginners join in with this too, but there is no need to worry: your teacher keeps an eye on everyone and makes sure that everything is under control. The lessons are quite intense and you will make progress fast. Being around horses everyday means that everyone has a great time. In this holiday, you can expect to learn a lot!
Category: family-run guest house, two rooms share always one bathroom.
- 7 overnight stays as stated in the chosen category, breakfast included
- 7x half-board evening meal
- 12 hours of riding lessons
- All necessary equipment
- Welcome briefing
- English speaking tour representative
- Transfer from/to the riding school costs about € 45 each, Reservation is necessary, payable on site
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Florence and take the train for 30 minutes to Pontassieve.
- Parking: you can park for free at the riding school, no reservation possible.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Requirements: Basic level of fitness.
- You will stay overnight in a traditional country house. There is always one bathroom for every two bedrooms.
- Riding style: Western.
Surrounded by the typical Tuscan countryside, yet only 20 km from Florence, among olive groves, vineyards, ancient farms and castles, lies the equestrian center in Vallebona.