Riding Week in Tyrol -advanced
A riding adventure for everyone.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 4 years
Sunday is the horse's rest day. Use the day to familiarise yourself with the farm and the surrounding area. You can take a small walk to one of the nearby little huts (Almen). There is always something to do on the farm and for children there is a lot to discover.
Advanced riders will enjoy this tour a lot. You ride over all sorts of terrain including on quiet forest tracks. There will be an experienced riding instructor with you at all times and who will help you improve your riding technique.
You can do what you want for the first part of today. In the evening you have got a treat. You will climb into a carriage and go for a horse and carriage ride through the valley. The young get a glass of fruit juice at the end of the ride whilst the grown ups get to try a shot of liqueur.
Ride to Taschachalm
Today you ride up to a nearby little hut (Alm). You cross the valley floor and the Pitze. This is the river, which gives the valley its name. You then continue up to nearly 1800m above sea level where the Taschachalm is located. From here you get a wonderful view of the Pitztal valley and of the surrounding mountains. After a refreshing drink, you ride back to the farm.
Category: Apartments or rooms at the farm/riding school
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- Welcome drink
- Drink at the Taschacher Alm
- Guided riding tours and lessons as stated in the program
- 2 uses of the sauna per week
- Daily use of the infrared cabins
- Summer card Pitztal with many inclusive services (Entrée XP Adventurepark, free use Pitztaler mountain railways, etc.)
- Equipment for all activities
- Final cleaning in the apartments
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room
- Service hotline
Things to note
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Innsbruck.
- Take the train to Innsbruck. From there you can get to Imst-Pitztal within 30 minutes or you can take the bus to St. Leonhard in Pitztal/Tieflehn within 45 minutes.
- Parking: free car parking spaces at the riding school. No reservation possible.
- Minimum age: 4 years old.
- Requirements: for the advanced program you need to have already mastered trotting and galloping. The beginner’s program doesn’t require any prior riding knowledge.
- Depending on the weather and on local events, the itinerary may be altered.
- Riding style: English.
This tour has 1 more variation
Almhotel & Reithof Pitztal
The riding school run by the Eiter family offers everything that horse lovers could wish for. There are nine halflings available, which can be ridden daily.