Adventure on Lake Sylvenstein.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 6 years
- No minimum number of participants
Arrival at Fall on Lake Sylvenstein. Welcome briefing on your week full of adventure.
4 self-guided and 2 guided activities are included in the tour price. You have total flexibility to choose one activity for each day from the following:
Grab a canoe and paddle, put your life-vest on and explore Lake Sylvenstein. Surrounded by a stunning mountain panorama you stick your paddle in the tranquil lake and enjoy the stillness.
Paddle Boarding Tour (SUP)
Stand up paddle boarding is a type of sport originating from Hawaii tailored to surfers and all those aspiring to become a surfer. All you need is a board, paddle and life-vest to go for your first attempt on this quiet mountain lake. Smaller children can simply jump on their parents’ board and join them that way.
Mountain Bike Tour
The Isar river corner ‚Isarwinkel’ and the region around Lake Sylvenstein are the perfect area for a mountain bike tour. Just grab one of the bikes and choose the most appealing tour for you from the route suggestions. There is one for all levels of difficulty!
The ‚Karwendel’ is generally considered one of the best hiking regions in the Alps. Here you choose your route which will lead you high up into liberating nature. The guides on site will assist you with choosing a suitable tour for you and which maps to take with you.
Geocaching for the entire family
Do you fancy a change from simply walking on flat terrain? Then join in the treasure hunt. Fun for the entire family. Equipped with a GPS device you go on a hunt to find the hidden caches. They can be in a forest, on a meadow or along a path: can you find them all?
Game package for young and old
You want to have an entertaining game day outdoors? You won't get bored with curling, cross boule and frisbee. The local guides provide you with material and explain each game, how it works.
Rock Climbing for children
Equipped with a climbing harness and anything else you need you are off to tackle the climbing wall. After a short introduction by your guide, he will always be round to keep you safe. There are two climbing spots immediately around the house, suitable priority for children. A climbing experience is exhilarating for anyone.
Family Rafting on the river Isar
The river Isar provides ideal and easy conditions for an introduction to whitewater rafting. Along this wild romantic river, you proceed at a zingy pace over the fizzy waves and river bends of the Isar. A true whitewater adventure, where the entire family is guaranteed to get wet!
10 parcours all at once await in the highest climbing forest in Germany. All obstacles are to be tackled very, very high up. On top of that it is a true nature experience, since the high rope course is integrated in a natural mountain forest. Or you can visit the nearby Hochseilgarten in Brauneck with its 90 stations. Either way a wonderful day for adventure-seeking families.
Guided Walking Tour
What is better than walking through a marvellous mountain world together as a family? Simple: with a guide pointing out all secrets of the region. If you really enjoy experiencing nature on foot, then this exploration tour with your guide will be fantastic.
Archery for the whole Family
Have a go at archery and creep through the forests like Robin Hood. How about that! During your acitvity week that is exactly what you can choose to do. Equipped with bow and arrow your guide shows you how it is done and has a number of helpful tips ready for a steady hand.
Tubing with guide at the Isar
One of the best ways to discover the rivar Isar is “Tubing”. A brand-new activity with lots of fun! You cruise along the waves down the river from Lenggries to Bad Tölz. Everybody gets his own tube and your guide shows you, how to control your tube. Together with the guide you will have an awesome experience. Tubing is suitable for everyone who loves to have fun in the water.
Departure or extension
Today it is time to say good bye to the tranquil Lake Sylvenstein. Or would you like to have an extra day and experience Bavaria a bit more?
Category: 3***-Outdoor-Hotel Jäger von Fall
- 7 overnight stays in hotel Jäger von Fall, breakfast included
- 4x self-guided activities, equipment included (at choice)
- 2x guided activities, equipment and guide included (at choice)
- Packet lunch (with geocaching or self-guided walking tour)
- Welcome drink
- Return tickets for Brauneck and Blombergbahn cable cars
- Free entry to adventure pool ‚Erlebnisbad Isarwelle’ and ‚Naturfreibad’
- Guest Card Plus with lots of free offers (local museum, nature park house Hinteriss, Arzbach outdoor-swimming pool and much more)
- Welcome briefing
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service hotline
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course)
- All listed activities can also be booked additionally, on request, reservation necessary, payable on site
Things to note
- Transfer to certain activities (rafting and high rope course) on site no included. We recommend the arrival with your own car
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Arrival by car.
- Parking: hotel parking spaces free of charge, no reservation necessary.
- Minimum age 6 years.
- Requirements: surefootedness and ability to swim depending on chosen activities.
- Chosen activities must be stated when booking.
- Detailed itinerary introduced on day of arrival on site.
- Depending on weather conditions and local circumstances individual activities can be changed in case and replaced. The high rope course Blomberg and Brauneck only opend by good weather.
- Familyrafting and Canoetour on the River Isar, can only be booked from June.
- A hike with a guide is possible from 3 persons.
- Daily opportunity to swim in Lake Sylvenstein.
Outdoorhotel Jäger von Fall
Straight away you cannot help raving about the outdoor hotel ‚Jäger von Fall: Nestling amidst the Bavarian mountains, surrounded by lush nature and located on the fjord-like Lake Sylvenstein, the ‚Jäger von Fall’ is a true outdoor-hotel.