Nature, Action and Variety in the Nassfeld.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- No minimum number of participants
Arrival at Tröpolach and check-in at your accommodation.
Summer Toboggan Run
Cable car ascent to the ‚Madritsche‘ at the Nassefeld: the Millennium-Express cable car will take you leisurely from Tröpolach all the way up. You cover more than 400 metres in altitude along 2km during your speedy descent, well secured, bend by bend from the summit station down to the Tressdorfer Alp (intermediate station). Whether you like it fast or rather slow is entirely in your hands. The summer toboggan run in Carinthia, called PENDOLINO – is an adventure for the whole family!
High Rope Course
Today the rock labyrinth and the Flying Fox await you! Children climb through the children’s parcours called ‚Zwergenland‘ (land of the dwarfs) and the ‚Zauberwald‘ (magic forest). For older children there are apart from the Parcour for ‚Beginners‘ also two exciting high rope gardens and an extended via ferrata. The parcours ‚Black Spider‘ and ‚Base Jump‘ is for the very courageous. A day full of fun and excitement.
The river Gail appears both gentle and wild, since this river also has a spectacular side: it often whips up a rough wave, races through ravines and continuously offers the concentrated force of the water. Just perfect for outdoor adventurers with an appetite for action and fun. Your experienced guides are always at your side, which allows you to playfully experience the wild waters and unspoilt nature. Discover your holiday region from a different perspective.
The adventure path, which connects old and young with every step, starts from the summit station of the Millennium-Express. With a length of 1.5 kilometres the Aqua Trail passes en route the mountain world, a lake as well as numerous adventure stations. Along the way kids get to know the element of water in a playful manner, which turns this exciting hiking tour into a pure nature experience: gurgling water spouts, fun on trampolines, a proper boat on the lake, kids play-stations and lots more!
Day at free disposal
There is still so much to be discovered around your holiday region! You can run riot at the mountain playground ‚Almrausch‘, cool off in the leisure pool ‚Aquarena‘, visit the ‚Geo Park‘ in the Carnic Alps or get on the track of history in the ‚Terra Mystica‘. The sports centre is located directly next to your hotel featuring lovely guides, who provide lots of tips for activities. You also have the option of using the many offers and inclusive services, which come with your Holiday Card!
The first Adventure Park in Carinthia is situated directly at the unspoilt Lake Pressegger See. Fun, games and excitement, purest nature and relaxation – this and more you find here at the so-called ‚Bathtub of the Gailtal-valley‘! Lake Pressegger See is one of the warmest lakes in Carinthia and offers the best swimming fun together with drinking water quality water. The neat bathing zone is the perfect spot for some sunbathing. The diverse mix of action, nature and swimming fun is unique!
Departure or extension
Today it is already time to say goodbye to the wonderful mountain world in the beautiful Nassfeld region. Or do you fancy spending a few more days in pure nature?
Category: A: Family room XL | B: Family room L
Child prices valid in a room with 2 full paying adults
- 7 overnight stays in FRANZ ferdinand Mountain Resort Nassfeld incl. breakfast
- 7x half board (buffet)
- Ride on summer toboggan run
- Family rafting incl. equipment and guide
- High rope course incl. equipment and guide
- Entrance fee Adventure Park
- Free rides ofnmountain cableways in the Nassfeld
- +CARD holiday with lots of inclusive services (bus rides, free entry to Lake Pressegger See, kids – adventure program even in bad weather conditions, and lots more…)
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service hotline
- There is the option to book a shuttle transfer from the airport to the hotel, price on request
- Rental bikes can easily be rented directly from the sports centre near the hotel, payable on site
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Airport Klagenfurt, Laibach/Ljubljana or Trieste.
- Arrival by train in Villach and then by S-Bahn in approx. 1 hour to Hermagor. From there by bus in approx. 15 mins to the hotel.
- Parking: outdoor hotel parking spaces free of charge, no reservation necessary.
- Minimum age: 5 years old.
- Prerequisits: swimming skills for rafting tour. Minimum height for high rope course: 100 cm.
- Depending on the weather and local circumstances the itinerary may be subject to change.
- Daily options for a swim in an outdoor swimming pool or lake.
FRANZ ferdinand Mountain Resort Nassfeld
A retreat for all, who are looking for the stillness of nature – and an outdoor-hotel for all, who love the freedom in the mountains. Guests include active holidaymakers, especially families, friends and sporty couples – situated directly at the lower terminus of the ski region Nassfeld.