- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Number of participants: min. 4 | max. 16 people
Arrive in Skradin
Take the transfer from Split or Zadar airport to Skradin. In the evening you will have a communal dinner and welcome briefing. After that, there is still time left for a city walk.
Your day will start with a Transfer to Zablace and followed by an introduction about how to use your touring kayak. Discover the coastline of Zlarin island. Then you can visit the town with the same name as the island. Do you fancy visiting a town in the evening? Then have a look at Šibenik before heading back to Skradin with its charming old town and the historic cathedral.
Mountain bike tour
You will mountain bike to the Krka national park and to the 44-metre-high Skradinski Buk water falls. After a break by the waterfall you will mountain bike further on to lake Visovac. There is plenty of culture to be seen when you visit the Franciscan monastery on Visovak island. Back on land you can take part in a wine tasting at a traditional winery. On your way back to Skradin there is a cool descent on the programme. Enjoy the beautiful view across lake Prokljan.
In the morning you will head to Zrmanja and Krupa rivers. Depending on the weather and the water level, it will be decided when you get there whether you will be using canoes or a shared raft. You glide on light rapids in fascinating gorges and you can swim under rushing waterfalls. In the afternoon you go for a walk through the historical old town of Zadar. A day on the river cannot be any nicer than this!
Time for a day by the sea! You can do a mountain bike tour or take a boat ride in the national park. Souvenir hunters and those who like shopping can amble through the nearby Šibenik. In the evening you can think back over the day whilst having a communal dinner.
Fresh and wide awake, you will go on a walk through the Paklenica national park. This park will impress you with its many gorges and jagged canyons. You will spend the afternoon in Zadar’s old town. Walk through the alleyways and take your time to enjoy a cold drink on the promenade.
Today will be action packed! A rafting tour in the south at the Cetina River with clear water, jungle-like forest, mighty caves and rushing waterfalls is waiting for you. After lunch you will continue on to Split. Here you will stroll along the famous palm tree promenade and visit the Diocletian palace from the 4th Century! Fancy doing something else? Then pay a visit to Trogir, another UNESCO World Cultural Heritage region. Discover its old town: the fabulous roads, old stone houses with unbelievable architecture and diverse artwork provide a warm atmosphere.
Departure or extension
| Season 1 |
16.05.2020 - 05.06.2020
12.09.2020 - 26.09.2020
| Season 2 |
06.06.2020 - 26.06.2020
22.08.2020 - 11.09.2020
| Season 3 |
27.06.2020 - 21.08.2020
|Multi activity holiday Dalmatia, 8 days, HR-DAASK-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||145.00||165.00||179.00|
Category: 3*** hotel Skradinski Buk
Child prices are valid when accompanied by a full paying adult
- 7 overnight stays as stated in 3***-hotel Skradinski Buk
- 7x lunch or dinner (depend on the daily programm)
- Transfer airport– hotel- airport
- Touring kayak tour incl. equipment and guide
- Bike tour incl. equipment and guide
- Canoe tour incl. equipment and guide
- Walking tour incl. guide
- Rafting tour incl. equipment and guide
- English-speaking Guide
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room
- Service hotline
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- In case of non-arrival, the journey will not be canceled, but will be charged 20 % more
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Split Zadar. Transfers from/to the airport are included in the price.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Requirements: Basic fitness and swimming skills.
- Depending on the weather and the local conditions, the tour itinerary may be altered.
- Your modern accommodation with a country-specific flair is located in Skradin’s old town and is very close to the Krka national park. An ideal starting point for all of your activities.