Arrival in Commezzadura
Arrive in Commezzadura and move into your accommodation.
Guided family walk
Unspoilt nature, intact mountains and a diverse animal world: The Adamello Brenta nature park and the Stilfserjoch national park are great places for a one-off opportunity to explore nature in its originality. Your guide will show you the best spots today on a leisurely walk to the waterfall, dam or refreshing mountain lake. Experience the magical mountain world of the Dolomites with all the different facets
Get ready for a jolly ride! The Noce river is one of the best rivers for rafting on in Europe, if not in the whole world! On this holiday, you get the privilege to be able to raft on this amazing river. After receiving your equipment and getting being instructed, you can head to the water. Sometimes you are on a speedier part of the river and sometimes the rafting is quite relaxed whilst going past wonderful natural wonders. Your guide will always be there by your side.
Guided bike tour
Trentino – an ideal place for bike tours. You will go cycling today with your guide. The family friendly bike path that runs through the valley is not far away from your hotel. You will go past fruity apple trees and leisurely cycle along the Noce river. You then return comfortably by train. Would you prefer something a bit trickier? Then you can test out the mountain bike trails. Your guide is sure to find you a suitable route.
Without much exertion you get taken up to the top of one of the mountains. The new cable car from Commezzadura leaves from just a few metres away from your hotel and takes you up to an altitude of over 2000m. You will get a breathtaking mountain panorama of the Brenta dolomites and the protected nature within the national park from up here. An alpine paradise perfect for walking. All brave people can even float to a height of 3000 meters with the cable car and marvel at the breathtaking mountain world. Once you get back to the valley, there will be time for you to relax. Check out the hotel’s large spa area. Kids can have fun in the large indoor swimming pool whilst the parents relax their muscles in the steam bath and sauna.
Latch up and make your way up into the high-ropes course! You will be secured in all the time whilst carrying out today’s adventure up in the air. Whilst 12m high in the sky, you will cross moving obstacles and wobbly platforms. There are a variety of difficulties and that means that it is a true adventure for everyone who is taking part. Once it is over you can spend a lot of time at the Adventure Park where there is a children’s play area. It is also a great place to have a picnic
Departure or extension
Today the holiday is over. You travel home as arranged by you.
| Season 1 |
24.05.2020 - 27.06.2020
13.09.2020 - 27.09.2020
| Season 2 |
28.06.2020 - 01.08.2020
30.08.2020 - 12.09.2020
| Season 3 |
16.08.2020 - 29.08.2020
| Season 4 |
02.08.2020 - 15.08.2020
|Multi activity holiday Dolomites, 7 days, IT-DOACC-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||169.00||169.00||169.00||169.00|
Category: 4**** hotel
Child prices are valid when accompanied by an adult.
| Season 1 |
May 24, 2020 - Jun 27, 2020
Sep 13, 2020 - Sep 27, 2020
| Season 2 |
Jun 28, 2020 - Aug 1, 2020
Aug 30, 2020 - Sep 12, 2020
| Season 3 |
Aug 16, 2020 - Aug 29, 2020
| Season 4 |
Aug 2, 2020 - Aug 15, 2020
|Extra night p.p. dbl/hb||85.00||95.00||109.00||119.00|
|Extra night sgl/hb||114.00||124.00||138.00||148.00|
- 6 overnight stays as stated in Hotel Tevini**** breakfast included
- 6x half-board evening meal (4-courses menu)
- Family walk incl. guide (EN)
- Family rafting incl. equipment and guide (EN)
- Bike tour incl. Guide (EN)
- High ropes park incl equipment and guide (EN)
- Free use of the local cable cars
- Free use of the local trains
- Free local bus rides
- Free entrance into Val di Sole and the Trentino Museum
- Val di Sole Opportunity Card with lots of included services
- Detailed travel information 1x per room (German, English, French)
- Service hotline
- You can book further activities for a fee: Hydrospeed, canyoning and much more.
- Rental bikes for the bike tour cost approx. EUR 15 per day. No reservation necessary, payable on site.
- Taking bikes on the train costs approx. EUR 2 per journey, payable on site.
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Verona and then take the bus and the train in about 3 hours to Commezzadura.
- Take the train to Trento (Trient) and then travel for a further 1.5 hours to Commezzadura, Station Daolasa and then walk to your hotel in a few minutes
- Parking: free hotel car parking places. No reservation possible.
- Minimum age: 5 years old.
- Requirements: swimming schools, basic fitness and surefootedness. Young children need to already be used to being out and about.
- Depending on the weather and local circumstances the itinerary is subject to change.