Sheer action in the shade of the Wild Emperor.
- 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Holiday guaranteed to go ahead | Season 1: min. 6 people
Arrive at your hotel in the heart of the Kaiser (emperor) mountains. St. Johann in Tirol is really close to your hotel.
For quite a few years, canyoning has been one of the largest adventures that you can get outside in the nature. You jump into the emerald green pools from steep cliffs, you climb over rocks and slide through icy tubs. If you are still wanting more at the end of the tour, you can abseil your way down a waterfall with the help of your guide.
This is another great activity for those who love having an adventure. You sit on a stable rubber ring and flow down the Tiroler Ache river. You will stop off at different parts of the river banks and do some climbing. At points you will abseil or jump into the water. Great fun in the water for everyone.
Category: 3*** hotel
Child prices valid when they stay in a room with 2 full paying adults
- 2 overnight stays in hotel Neuwirt*** breakfast included
- 2x evening meal (3-course menu)
- Transfers to all activities
- Canyoning incl. Equipment and guide
- Wild water tubing incl. Equipment and guide
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service hotline
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Innsbruck.
- Take the train to St. Johann in Tirol and then take the bus for about 10 minutes to Kirchdorf in Tirol.
- Parking: free hotel car parking spaces. No reservation possible.
- Minimum age 12 years old.
- Requirements: being able to swim and a basic level of fitness.
- The group will be formed out of different people each day.
- Depending on the weather and the local conditions the itinerary may change.
This tour has 1 more variation
Hotel Neuwirt is located just a few minutes walk away from the centre and is close to the outdoor centre where your activities start from.