Sheer action in the shade of the Wild Emperor.
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age 12 years old.
- Holiday guaranteed to go ahead | Season 1: Number of participants: min. 6 people
Arrive at your hotel in the heart of the Kaiser (emperor) mountains. St. Johann in Tirol is really close to your hotel.
A varied program is awaiting you. You will have the option to take part in the following 4 activities:
Easy Paddling Tiroler Ache
You will paddle down the river in a very tip-resistant canoe. Guides will accompany you in rafting boats on this tour and will keep you safe. This is lively entertainment depending on the season and water level.
For quite a few years, canyoning has been one of the largest adventures that you can get outside in the nature. You jump into the emerald green pools from steep cliffs, you climb over rocks and slide through icy tubs. If you are still wanting more at the end of the tour, you can abseil your way down a waterfall with the help of your guide.
At the ‘Hornpark Kletterwald’ there are 85 parts to the course and it is located right by the Angereralm mountain like so great views are guaranteed of the ‘Wild Emperor’ mountain. Don’t get distracted by this panoramic view though because the 8 courses offer something for all abilities from short practice courses to staggering balance exercises. This means that there is everything that your heart could desire.
Wild Water Tubing
This is another great activity for those who love having an adventure. You sit on a stable rubber ring and flow down the Tiroler Ache river. You will stop off at different parts of the river banks and do some climbing. At points you will abseil or jump into the water. Great fun in the water for everyone.
Nach dieser tollen Aktivwoche im einzigartigen Kirchdorf in Tirol, könnt ihr nun die Heimreise antreten oder noch ein paar Tage verlängern.
Category: 3*** hotel Neuwirt
Child prices valid if they are staying in same room as 2 full price adults.
- 5 overnight stays in hotel Neuwirt*** breakfast included
- 5x evening meal (3-course menu)
- Transfers to all activities
- Easy Paddling incl. Equipment and guide
- Canyoning incl. Equipment and guide
- High-ropes course incl. Equipment and guide
- Wild water tubing incl. Equipment and guide
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service hotline
- Upon request overnight stay in a junior suite possible. Surcharge approx. EUR 20 per day, reservation necessary, payable on side
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Innsbruck.
- Take the train to St. Johann in Tirol and then take the bus for about 10 minutes to Kirchdorf in Tirol.
- Parking: free hotel car parking spaces. No reservation possible.
- Minimum age 12 years old.
- Requirements: being able to swim and a basic level of fitness.
- The group will be formed out of different people each day.
- Depending on the weather and the local conditions the itinerary may change.
Hotel Neuwirt is located just a few minutes walk away from the centre and is close to the outdoor centre where your activities start from.