Summer, Sun & Pirate Fun.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 7 years
- No minimum number of participants
You can have a first look around this little town. Treat yourself with an ice cream from the centre or go for a stroll along the lakeside.
On the first day of the program you get to climb up into the trees. After a detailed briefing you start your adventure between the treetops. Both courage and balance are required here. It doesn’t matter whether you are beginners or summiteers - in this climbing park there is something for everyone!
Get on the water and let’s go! Good balance is required when using a stand up paddleboard but don’t worry the SUP instructor will show you what to do and you will soon be elegantly gliding across the quiet lake. After this lesson you can have a go at the minigolf in Immenstaad. Who has get the steadiest hand?
Today you get on your bikes and go for a leisurely bike ride. The route goes along the Bodensee (Lake Constance) cycle path to start with. In Meersburg (a wine town), you can stroll around as much as you feel like or you could visit the castle. A diverse tour with great views across the lake and of the nearby peaks in the Swiss Alps.
Equipped with a GPS-device, you will go hunting for treasure today. The route runs straight through Immenstaad. Will you manage to solve all of the puzzles and to find the treasure chest? In the afternoon there is a special experience on the programme. There is a small pirate junk in Immenstaad and you get to go on board. On this journey you have to solve some more puzzles and it sure will be an exciting trip!
Just the name of this play makes children’s hearts beat faster. An adventure park just for kids where you can meet some iconic TV characters. You visit various themed worlds where there is something on offer for kids of all ages.
There are lots of charming footpaths in and round Immenstaad. Whilst you walk through a lush hilly landscape, there are lots of lovely views across Lake Constance waiting for you. At various points on the walk you can find out lots about the region and with a bit of luck you might even spot a hedgehog in the undergrowth!
Departure or extension
Time is sure to have flown and your holiday is already over. But maybe you will come back next year?
Category A: Holiday apartment on a farm
Category B: Family room in a hotel
Child prices valid if they are staying in same room as 2 full price adults.
- 7 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Entrance to Immenstaad adventure park
- Entrance to Ravensburger Spieleland
- Stand Up Paddling course incl. equipment and guide
- Treasure hunt and pirate boat ride
- 1 entrance into Immenstaad’s indoor or outdoor swimming pool
- Rental bikes for the duration of the tour
- Detailed travel information 1 x per room
- Service hotline
- Entrée Minigolf
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Zürich.
- Take the train to Friedrichshafen and then take an approx. 20 minute bus ride to Immenstaad.
- Parking: free outdoor car parking spaces. No reservation necessary.
- Minimum age: 7 years old.
- Requirements: Swimming skills.
- Depending on the weather and local conditions the itinerary may change.