Trentino Active Holiday for the entire Family.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 6 years
- No minimum number of participants
Arrival in Riva del Garda or Arco at Lake Garda. During your welcome briefing in Arco on arrival you receive detailed information on your activity programme ahead.
Grab your bikes and off you go on a scouting expedition! Far off the popular paths with your guide you will experience the stunning region on Lake Garda. You always proceed along gravel paths and roads with very little traffic and today you totally familiarise yourself with this region. You take a break at the ice cream parlour where you can sample the best ice cream or at a restaurant enjoying delicious snacks. A marvellous introduction to your activity week.
Family Rock Climbing
Here not only parents and children with climbing experience get their money’s worth. Lake Garda is considered one of the best regions for rock climbers. Here also climbing newcomers can easily gain initial experience and also get to know nature better. Half a day climbing fun on a natural rockface suitable for the entire family.
Season 1 +2: Family Adventure Trekking with Treasure Hunt
Off you go on a tour of discovery. You walk off the popular paths, always following your nose through nature: sometimes you climb up a small rockface, then across country through olive groves. You tackle small rock ledges by an abseiling maneuver. Today’s highlight however will definitely be the treasure hunt! Can you solve the riddle and get your hands on that treasure?
Season 3: Kayak Tour
Today a true adventure awaits. Equipped with Kayak and paddle you will start on the „Lago di Cavedine“ – the lake Cavedine . Enjoy the awesome panoramic view! Next to the lake you will find the Monte Bondone, the Monte Casale and the Monte Gazza-Pagganella. You paddle along the lake in between the step western shore, full of quite nature and the eastshore. Together with your guide you will have an easy paddling tour without any hurry. A really cool adventure!
Day of Rest
After so many adventures a day to relax is just what you need! Alternatively, you grab a paddle board and make your way across the sparkling Lake Garda. It is entirely up to your whether you spend today relaxing on the beach or whether yet another adventure calls.
Family Via ferrata
What sounds exciting will be exciting! Today a via ferrata is on the menu. You will experience the region from high up, enjoy fabulous views - all included in this activity. Equipped with climbing harness and helmet and always secured with ropes, you head across steel ropes, iron ladders and step-aids up into the mountain. This adventure binds you together and delivers memorable moments to your active holiday!
Season 1+2: Forest Adventure Rio Luina
You are going to feel just like Indiana Jones when taking on the natural adventure park through the forest. Lush green forest, amazing scenery and below you a marvellous roaring river await you whilst tackling fantastic obstacles. The via ferrata through the gorge of Lunia is a true nature adventure, which will put a smile on all children’s faces.
Season 3: Canyoning for Families
Today you get a refreshing break from the hot summer days! Here the water has carved its way through the canyon for thousands of years. Great for you, which means you get the chance to experience this mysterious gorge by jumping, sliding and splashing. Fun and action combined for adults and children is guaranteed during this invigorating canyoning tour.
Departure or extension
Today you are homeward bound. However, after so many adventures, would it not be nice to have an extra day to relax?! Or just grabbing a catamaran and sailing across Lake Garda. Amusement park enthusiasts go for a detour into ‚Gardaland’. All options are open for you to depart today or extend your holiday.
Cat. A: 4****S-Hotel | Cat. B: 3***-Hotel | Cat. C: Campsite in Arco
Children rates apply for room with two paying adults or tent depending on the family size.
- 7 overnight stays in chosen category
- Board: hotel with breakfast included, camping: without board, except in the evening: 1x barbeque on the river, 1x pizza party, 1x pasta party
- Family cycling experience, guide included
- Rock climbing, equipment and guide included
- Canyoning for families, equipment and guide included (Season 3 only)
- Kayak Tour, equipment and guide included (Season 3 only)
- Family Via Ferrata, equipment and guide included
- Family adventure trekking, equipment and guide included (Season 1+2 only)
- Forest adventure Rio Luina, equipment and guide included (Season 1+2 only)
- Welcome briefing
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service hotline
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)
- Rental bikes for cycling tour, cost approx. EUR 20 per day, reservation necessary, payable on site
- Organised transfer, cost EUR 50 per person and week, reservation necessary, payable on site
- Tent and camping mat for camping, cost EUR 15 for 2-4 persons, reservation necessary, payable on site
Things to note
- In season 1 you are offered a family adventure trekking with treasure hunt and a Rio Luina forest adventure instead of the Kayak Tour and the Family Canyoning
- Daily arrival at Arco for the activities by car, approx. 15 mins per one way
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Arrival by plane in Verona and then by train and bus to Riva del Garda or Arco in approx. 1.5 hours.
- Arrival by train at Rovereto and then by bus to Riva del Garda or Arco in approx. 30 minutes.
- Parking: unlimited hotel parking spaces free of charge, no reservation possible. Or underground car park, cost approx. EUR 10 per day, no reservation possible, payable on site. Parking spaces free of charge at the campsite, no reservation necessary.
- Minimum age 6 years.
- Requirements: surefootedness and ability to swim for Kayak Tour and Canyoning Tour. Minimum weight for activity participants is 25 kg, for canyoning 35 kg.
- Further activities such as Paddle Boarding course or wind surfing bookable, reservation necessary, payable in advance.
- Depending on weather conditions itinerary can be subject to change on site.
- Daily opportunity to swim in Lake Garda.
Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort
Situated only a few minutes to walk from the shores of Lake Garda, surrounded by beautiful Mediterranean vegetation, the 4****-S resort with ecolabel, is the base for your activities. The hotel offers a variety of opportunities to blow off steam: a large outdoor pool, a 15.000 m² green garden with palms, olive groves and pomegranate trees and a “Windy Mini Club” for kids.
Panoramic Hotel Benacus
Surrounded by olive groves, with an fantastic panorama view of the lake garda and just 2 kilomters away from the center of Riva del Garda, the modern hotel is waiting for active families. Situated in a very quiet place above the lake garda, it´s just a minutes’ walk to the shore.
Camping on the Camping Zoo
Surrounded by the Trentino mountains and only two kilometres away from Arco this campsite is situated beautifully amidst green spaces. The meeting point for your daily activities can be easily reached on foot in a couple of minutes.