Arrive in Caniço de Baixo and move into your accommodation. Enjoy the impressive view of the sea and have a good time by the pool with a cool drink to get in the mood for your active holiday!
Madeira is a paradise for canyoning. In fact, Madeira is one of the best places worldwide to go canyoning. That is not just because there is something for everyone’s ability though. Whether it will be your first time canyoning or if you are already experienced: the tours in Ribeira des Cales or Ribeiro Frio let you explore the crystal clear streams, impressive rocks and beautiful nature. Explore Madeira from its adventurous side.
Garajau kayak tour
Today you fetch yourself a kayak and head to the sea. You will receive your equipment in Lazaretto and get a kayaking lesson. They you will set off with your guide to Funchal bay in the Garajau nature protection area. In this wonderful nature reserve there are next to no boats allowed, which means that you can snorkel and admire the unique under water world in this crystal clear water in peace. With a bit of luck you will even spot one of the large manta rays that emerge from the depths of the sea from time to time!
Another wonderful day is lined up for you today with outstanding outdoor adventures! Equipped with wet suits, life vests, harnesses and helmets you will all jump into the sea with your guide in order to find your route along the impressive coastline. The tour takes place in a very special part of the nature protection area and guarantees you an unforgettable experience!
Today will be spent at sea. You meet your guide and then set off to Câmara de Lobos. There you will put your kayak in the water and kayak along the wonderful coastline until you get to Faja dos Padres. What’s special about this little place? It’s not really possible to get there via land and it tells a special story, which stretches back to the start of the colonisation in Madeira. You should definitely pay a visit to the pebble beach with its crystal clear, warm water.
Madeira has great tracks for horse riding and is therefore suitable for less experienced riders too. You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to Madeira’s lovely mountain world. You explore the surrounding on horseback and ride through the lush green forests. You can take a break for a picnic where you can eat regional products like honey, corn bread and cakes. Enjoy the beauty.
Requirements: Surefootedness and swimming skills. Riding experience.
Category: Room with lateral sea view in a 4**** hotel
Child prices valid in a room with 2 full paying adults
- 6 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Half board incl. at least a 3 course meal
- Canyoning incl. equipment and guide
- Kayak Lazaretto incl. equipment and guide
- Coasteering incl. equipment and guide
- Kayak Faja dos Padres incl. equipment and guide
- Riding excursion incl. equipment and guide
- All transfers according to the itinerary
- Detailed travel documents
- Service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Fly to Madeira and then take a taxi for about 15 minutes to get to your hotel. It costs about € 20 per journey and is to be paid for at the time.
- Transfer from airport– Hotel – airport
- If you cannot ride, you can do another activity like climbing, surfing or walking. Reservation necessary!
- Depending on the weather, the itinerary may change.
- You can swim in the pools or in the sea by Reis Magos beach everyday.
- Any visitor’s taxes not included in the tour price and payable on site.
Four View Oásis
Located directly by the Reis Magos beach, this 4**** Hotel, with a fantastic view of the ocean, is your base for all outdoor activities. You will be picked up from your hotel every day for your outdoor activities and at the end you will be brought back to the hotel.