Adventure on the flower island.
Arrive in Caniço de Baixo and move into your accommodation. Enjoy the impressive view of the sea and have a good time by the pool with a cool drink to get in the mood for your active holiday!
Madeira is a paradise for canyoning. In fact, Madeira is one of the best places worldwide to go canyoning. That is not just because there is something for everyone’s ability though. Whether it will be your first time canyoning or if you are already experienced: the tours in Ribeira des Cales or Ribeiro Frio let you explore the crystal clear streams, impressive rocks and beautiful nature. Explore Madeira from its adventurous side.
Today you fetch yourself a kayak and head to the sea. You will meet your guide and off you go to Machico. There in the harbor, you will paddle with your kayak along the beautiful coast to Canical or towards Santa Cruz. During your tour, you will not only discover the extraordinary rock formations of the west coast, but also admire the unique underwater world. With a lot of luck, you will even see one of the great manta rays that keep coming up from the deep!
Another wonderful day is lined up for you today with outstanding outdoor adventures! Equipped with wet suits, life vests, harnesses and helmets you will all jump into the sea with your guide in order to find your route along the impressive coastline. The tour takes place in a very special part of the nature protection area and guarantees you an unforgettable experience!
Let´s go with your bike trough the nature reserve! Today you will explore the beautiful landscape of the island. Together with your guide, you will start your mountain bike tour after a short car ride. By the great laurel forests, you will follow the Levada Trails in the direction of Portela. Although you will have a marvellous view over Porto da Cruz and therefore of the wildness of the North! You will continue downhill and across Fajo do Rolos where you descend on an old road to Machico and after the bike tour you can cool down in the sea.
Have you always wanted to see whales, sea turtles and dolphins? Today you have a great chance to visit these wonderful animals in their natural environment! We set off on a leisurely cruise along the south coast of Madeira - with good wind even the sails are set. You stop for snorkeling and swimming under the cliffs of “Cabo Girão";, one of the highest cliffs in the world. Come with us on a unique trip and enjoy the sea.
Around Madeira there are many surf spots, which offer surfing for beginners, experienced surfers and also offer many possibilities for professional surfers. Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and will bring you to the best surf spots of the island on this day. Often it is Porto da Cruz, Machico or Seixal. After a short warm up and a basic introduction, you will be ready to head into the water. Who manages to stand up to the waves and will surf to the beach?
You will conclude the end of your vacation with the famous Levada walk: ‘25 Fontes levada’ (25 springs) then today you can discover 25 springs and waterfalls! You walk along the typical waterways of Madeira with vast inviting lagoons. Stop at these extraordinary places and enjoy the tranquility of the unique nature! Finally, the route will take you to Rabacal, where you can relax and enjoy the end of the hike.
Category: Room with lateral sea view in a 4**** hotel
Child prices valid in a room with 2 full paying adults
- 7 overnight stays in hotel Four Views Oásis**** incl. breakfast
- Canyoning incl. equipment and guide
- Kayak tour incl. equipment and guide
- Coasteering incl. equipment and guide
- Mountainbike tour incl. equipment and guide or Catamaran trip incl. Guide
- Surfing incl. equipment and guide
- Levada Walk incl. guide
- Welcome briefing
- All transfers according to the itinerary
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room
- Service hotline
- By half-board evening meal in buffet form incl. drinks (house wine, beer, soft drinks and water)
- Transfer from airport – hotel – airport, approx. EUR 25 per ride, payable on site
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Madeira and then take a taxi for about 15 minutes to get to your hotel. It costs about € 20 per journey and is to be paid for at the time.
- Return trip with the Taxi in about 15 minutes to the airport.
- Depending on the weather, the itinerary may change.
- Additional activities can be booked on site for a fee: horseback riding, climbing, SUP and much more, reservation possible.
- You can swim in the pools or in the sea by Reis Magos beach everyday.
Four View Oásis
Located directly by the Reis Magos beach, this 4**** Hotel, with a fantastic view of the ocean, is your base for all outdoor activities. You will be picked up from your hotel every day for your outdoor activities and at the end you will be brought back to the hotel.