Arrival at Caniço de Baixo and check-in at accommodation. Enjoy the impressive view onto the sea and enjoy a cool drink at the pool in order to get attuned to your active holiday!
Madeira is a paradise for canyoning, the island is even considered one of the best spots in the world for it. And this is not only, because there is a suitable tour for every level of difficulty and experience. Regardless whether you try canyoning for the first time or have already experienced several gorges: the tours in Riberia des Cales or Ribeiro Frio allow you to experience crystal clear streams, impressive rocks and marvellous nature. Madeira experienced totally from an adventurous angle.
Another wonderful day with extraordinary outdoor-adventures await! Equipped with wetsuits, life vest, climbing harness and helmet you make your way along the Eastern tip of Madeira. Here in Canical you hike, swim, climb and jump into the sea together with your guide, in order to find your route along the impressive coastline. Your tour takes place in a very special part of the island and guarantees an unforgettable experience!
The word ‚Levada‘ is inextricably connected with the island of Madeira. Naturally a hiking tour along these man-made water channels is a must during a proper adventure holiday on Madeira! Together with your guide you hike through the green basin ‚Caldeirão Verde‘ all the way to the crystal clear lagune complete with waterfall. Or you experience probably the most spectacular views on Madeira along the Pico do Ariero-Trail. Either way you will experience yourselves in a green paradise!
The first few days you have already experienced a wonderful part of the island: the magnificent South and the East coast with marvellously warm summer weather and unique pebble beaches. However the big adventure on Madeira continues! After a hearty breakfast you are taken comfortably into the West of the island. You check into a very special hotel on the West coast and enjoy the sun on the private on-site beach.
Off on your bike! Madeira is a paradise for mountain bike enthusiasts and all aspiring mountain bikers. The first ascent however you tackle by car. You are picked up from your hotel and taken to the start of your bike tour. There you leave the clouds below you and start from Madeira’s highest plateau ‚Paul da Serra‘ towards ‚Paul do Mar‘. Excellent trails, fabulous views and picturesque, old roads await you during your bike tour across the West of Madeira.
Today you grab a kayak and you are off into the sea. In Calheta you receive your equipment and receive basic training on how to paddle when kayaking. After that you start together with your guide continuously along the south-western coastline past banana plantations and volcanic rock formations as far as Ponta do Sol, the sunniest place on the Island. Here you will have a particular nice time swimming, marvelling at the unique underwater world whilst snorkling in the crystal clear water and enjoying the quiet beaches. Perhaps you even come across a manta ray!
Departure or extension
Today it is time to say goodbye to Madeira. Or do you fancy staying a bit longer on the island – the North too has still one or two adventures in store!
4x rooms with lateral seaview in a 4****-hotel and 3x rooms with seaview or a suite without seaview in a 5*****-hotel
Child prices valid in a room with 2 full paying adults
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- Canyoning incl. equipment and guide
- Coasteering incl. equipment and guide
- Levada Walking incl. equipment and guide
- Mountainbike Tour incl. equipment and guide
- Kayaktour incl. equipment and guide
- All transfers according to the itinerary
- Welcome meeting
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service hotline
- Half-board evening meal (buffet)
- Transfer from airport to the hotel, approx. EUR 25 per ride, payable on site
- Transfer from hotel to airport, approx. EUR 70 per ride, payable on site
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Arrival by plane on Madeira and then by taxi in approx. 15 mins to the hotel approx. EUR 25/per ride.
- Return journey by taxi to the airport in approx. 50 minutes, approx. EUR 70 per ride, payable on site.
- On site there are further activities bookable for a fee: horse riding, climbing, SUP and many more, reservation possible
- Should you not be keen on one of the suggested activities, simply contact us – we are very happy to offer an alternative adventure!
- Depending on weather conditions the itinerary may be subject to change.
- Daily swimming opportunities in the outdoor or indoor pool or at the beach of ‚Reis Magos‘ and the ‚Praia da Caltheta‘.
Four View Oásis
Located directly by the Reis Magos beach, this 4**** Hotel, with a fantastic view of the ocean, is your base for all outdoor activities. You will be picked up from your hotel every day for your outdoor activities and at the end you will be brought back to the hotel.