Variety & fun in the Mediterranean Sea.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people
Arrive to Can Picafort
Take the transfer from the airport to your hotel located on the East coast of the island where you will also have your information meeting in English about the programme for the week.
We have put together a diverse programme for you for the week spent outdoors. The following activities are intended for you:
Today you head to the rock. With a breath-taking view over the sea you will try out various climbing routes. There is a full spectrum of routes with different difficulties meaning there is something for everyone. Our guides are happy to give you and show you the best climbing tips. The feeling once you have made it to the top is priceless. A treasured experience for all ages.
You don’t need to travel all the way to Hawaii to have a go at the latest well-known trend sport: SUP is great in Majorca too! After a few minutes the whole family will be paddling along in the sea. Kids can either do it themselves or simply jump onto their parents’ boards and ride along. You can take stops at the nicest places to jump in and snorkel. In the afternoon, you will be going on an exciting trekking and you will walk past cool rock formations whilst going through breath-taking gorges. An all-round action packed day!
Cowboys and cowgirls – take note: today you are going to a real ranch. And a good one at that! There is a lot to discover here: a mini zoo with lots of exotic animals, a children’s’ play area, a bouncy castle and lots more. But, that’s not everything! You find your horse and then you go for a ride with your guide through the idyllic forests to the beach. Whether this is your first time sitting on a horse or you are already a confident rider: you are sure to grown fond of the horses.
Get searching for the cave’s treasure! But first you have to find the entrance to the cave. That’s because Majorca is full of holes from a huge, impressive cave system. To help you, you get your own treasure map. Sometimes crawling and sometimes climbing you pioneer your way through – only being able to see due to your head torch. Will you manage to piece together this mystery and find the hidden pirate treasure?
Today you can cool down away from the hot summer’s sun. Together you will explore the mysterious sea cave. But first you have to make it to the entrance – and this is only accessible by crossing the sea. So put on your wetsuit and get into the sea. As a reward for swimming across to the cave, crystal clear cave lakes and fantastic stalactite formations await you. Jumping and swimming passages are both part of today’s adventure too. Jump with the guides into the sea – the fascinating Majorcan underworld impressions are waiting for you!
Departure or extension
Transfer from your hotel to the airport and then onward travel planned by yourself.
| Season 1 |
28.03.2020 - 05.06.2020
26.09.2020 - 25.10.2020
| Season 2 |
06.06.2020 - 26.06.2020
12.09.2020 - 25.09.2020
| Season 3 |
27.06.2020 - 10.07.2020
22.08.2020 - 11.09.2020
| Season 4 |
11.07.2020 - 21.08.2020
|Multi activity holiday Majorca, 7 days, ES-MAACP-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge half board evening meal 6x (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||69.00||69.00||69.00||69.00|
|Surcharge half board 6x children aged 7-12 (evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||39.00||39.00||39.00||39.00|
|Surcharge half board 6x children aged 6(evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||19.00||19.00||19.00||19.00|
Child prices valid if they are staying in same room as 2 full price adults. Charges for children under 6 (for example Child bed) to be paid for at the time.
- 6 overnight stays as stated in Hotel & Spa Ferrer Janeiro****, breakfast included
- Transfers airport - hotel – airport
- SUP incl. equipment and guide
- Cave tour incl. equipment and guide
- Adventure trekking incl. equipment and guide
- Trip to the horse ranch and riding on the beach incl. equipment and guide
- Sea caving incl. equipment and guide
- Climbing incl. equipment and guide
- All transfers according to the program
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Welcome briefing
- Service hotline
- If half board is booked evening meal from the buffet in the hotel Ferrer Janeiro
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Palma de Mallorca airport and then take the organised transfer to your hotel. This takes 1 hour.
- Minimum age 6 years.
- Requirements: Swimming skills, basic levels of fitness and surefootedness. Children who are 6 years old need to have already developed good movement skills.
- The group can change in terms of number of participants each day.
- The order that the activities will take place in will first be determined once you are there.
- All guides can speak English.
- Once there, you can also pay for extra activities: kayaking, canyoning and much more.