Water, forest and walking lust.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 6 years
- No minimum number of participants
Arrival at your accommodation in Seeham until 6 p.m.
The ropes course leads you through an exciting tour through the forest. Seven courses on five levels, mega rope slides, and the legendary bungee swing station are bringing you in altitudes of 2 to 35 metres. The park offers different levels of difficulty at the several courses, therefore exciting experiences for children and grown-ups are waiting.
Today, a very special experience is on the program: Stand up paddling on the Lake Mattsee. But before you turn some rounds with the SUP board over the crystal-clear lake, you will get a briefing about basic knowledge and also some tips and tricks for the rights paddling technique. Bus it is really easy to do SUP, so you will explore the lake in a few minutes. Parents will share their board with the smaller children, older children will get their own board.
A skilled guide is awaiting you in Seeham at the Teufelsgraben (devils ditch) and accompanies you into the mystic world of this canyon. Several points, in parts to experience on your own inform about geological specialties, the forest, its inhabitants and the flora in the region.
Sailing trial day
Wind in the sails, sun above your head, and deep blue sky. Didn´t you want to experience that feeling already earlier? If so, enjoy this wonderful sailing trial day at Lake Mattsee. After an introduction into theory you will start your cruise to explore this wonderful feeling with your children.
Use half of the day without fixed program for an activity with your Seenland Card: Or explore one of the brilliant paths around the new Naturpark Buchberg (nature park), full of interesting information’s of the region. In the late afternoon you go by bike along the lake to the llama farm. After a short introduction where you learn about the animals and their behaviour a skilled Llamamero will accompany you on this exciting walking tour. The llamas are lead at a holster and you will see that they are able to do much more than only to spit…
From Lake Obertrumersee your bike tour leads to Seekirchen, along Wallersee bike path you continue to popular animal asylum Gut Aiderbichl (entrée included). At the foot of mountain Tannberg you cycle to Schleedorf and after a beautiful downhill tour with view onto Lake Mattsee you return to Seeham. Do you prefer to hike through the beautiful region of the lake country with its magnificent views of the glittering lakes? So choose a cozy hike below the Haunsberg for today. Presentation boards about geology, forest and the region turns the hike into a diverting and fun experience for the whole family.
Departure or extension
Category: 3***-hotel or farm
Prices are valid for bookings of 2 grown-ups. Eventual costs for children below the age of 6 years are payable on the spot.
- 7 overnights in the chosen category
- Catering: Hotel with breakfast, Farm no catering included
- Ropes course incl. equipment and guide
- Forest exploration incl. forest educator and forest snack
- Guided Saga Walk (German)
- SUP-Basic course incl. equipment and guide
- Sailing trial day incl. equipment and guide
- Entrée Gut Aiderbichl (animal asylum)
- Salzburger Seenland Card
- Welcome briefing
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service Hotline
- Half-board 3-course evening meal
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Final cleaning when staying at the farm EUR 30, payable on site
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Salzburg, by train and bus you arrive after one-hour in Seeham.
- Arrival by train to Salzburg, and by public bus in one-hour Seeham. A pick-up from the bus stop through the hotel is possible upon request.
- Parking space: free open-air parking spaces, a reservation is not necessary.
- Minimum age: 6 years, younger children possible on request
- Minimum size for entrance ropes course: 130 cm.
- Requirements: swimming skills for your sailing day and SUP and pleasure to do activities.
- According to weather the tour course can be changed on the spot.
- Additionally to your planned activities you can make daily bike tours, route material is available on the spot.
- Daily bathing possibilities in Lake Obertrumersee, Lake Grabensee and Lake Mattsee.
- All included activities can be reached by bike in just a few minutes.
- No special previous experiences or precognition are needed. More important is the interest in the offered programme. Just take some love of adventure and a good physical condition with you and you will enjoy the programme.
This tour has 1 more variation
The hotel of family Haberl offers typical Austrian savoir vivre: cultivated, comfortable, funny, real. It is simply beautiful to relax here after an active day. All rooms (incl. bath, WC, TV) are equipped with balcony and lake view.
To explore nature in familiar atmosphere, to watch animals, to jump for refreshment into the nearby lake and to collect new energy. This and much more accommodation Tobelmühlhof of family Breitfuß is offering.
This lovely Farm, which is familiy-owned, is located next to the Obertrumer See surrounded by idyllic hills. The Farm has been passed down generations and nowadays their main aim ist to fulfill the dreams of the guests.