Get ready and enjoy a relaxing walk to the crystal clear Jasna lake, the first of many enchanting lakes to be discovered along your multi-activity holiday. Surrounded by the rugged Julian Alps you can swim very well. You will continue on beautiful hiking trails through the Krnica valley. Enjoy the view of the massive rock faces of Prisank and Razor on your way back to Kranjska Gora.
You leave Kranjska Gora, which is famous for winter sports and continue your route by bike. Downhill along the longest Slovenian river, the Sava Dolinka, you cycle through the Krma Valley in the Triglavund National Park. Past green meadows, cooling forests and through small farming villages, the journey continues with pleasure. At the foot of the Triglav you can stop and enjoy the traditional Slovenian food with excellent views of the highest mountain in the Julian Alps before continuing on to Bled. A detour to the Vintgar Klemm is a must, so you can take a closer look at the aquarium-like water of the pools and rapids of the Radovna River. Simply beautiful!
Circular cycle tour Bled
Again you are cycling today! You cycle comfortably at the foot of the Jelovica plateau towards Kropa. Past forest landscapes on easy paths, mostly along the Sava, Slovenia's largest river. Arrived in Kropa, the “village of the blacksmiths", you can see everything around the blacksmith's craft in the impressive blacksmith's workshops or visit the educational museum. Because in the 15th century Kropa was the centre of hand forging. Back you pass the charming medieval old town of Radovljica, where you can discover the beekeeping museum or taste the delicious chocolate in the shops. A fun cycling day in Oberkrain.
Today is the day for action! After a short introduction by your guides you'll be ready to go. On the Sava Dolinka you experience a sparkling descent. In quieter places you can leave your raft and swim in the refreshing river or even bodysurf. We return by transfer to Bled, where the afternoon is at your disposal. If you haven't found the time yet, you should definitely hike around the famous Lake Bled with its Marienkirche or visit the lido below the high castle rock.
A minibus will take you comfortably to the Pokljuka plateau, from where your hiking tour starts today. Untouched forests, old farmhouses and great views await you as you hike over grass-green alpine pastures. One of today's hiking highlights is the view over the Bohinj Valley in the southeast of the Triglav National Park. On your way back you should take a short break in Studor, a small historic village where you can learn about life 150 years ago in the museum. The trail continues downhill to Bohinjer See and with a well deserved jump into the crystal clear lake, your hike ends.
At the end of your multi activity holiday, there is a relaxing day at Lake Bohinj (Wocheiner See). You have already got to know the crystal clear, diamond green water. Today we have to explore the lake by kayak or canoe. That's why you grab your gear and go to a relaxed round. Afterwards, it's best to let your holiday week end at one of the lonely bathing spots of the lake. If you want to experience even more untouched nature, you should visit the Savica waterfall on a short hike.
Category: 3***-hotels, in Bled 4****-hotel
Children rates apply for room with two paying adults
- 7 overnight stays as stated incl. breakfast
- Mountain bike hire on day 3 and 4
- Rafting in Bled incl. equipment and guide
- Half day kayak or canoe rent on lake Bohinj
- Transfer on Day 6
- Luggage transfer
- Welcome briefing
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (DE, EN)
- GPS-Data available
- Service hotline
- By half board dinner (multi course)
- Rental bikes for additional days EUR 18, per person and day, reservation necessary, payable in advance
- Surcharge for e-bike EUR 25 per person and day, reservation necessary, payable in advance
- Organized transfer from Jesenice to Kranjska Gora on request from 2 persons possible EUR 20 per person, reservation necessary, payable on site
- Organized transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Podkoren on request from 2 persons possible EUR 60 per person, reservation rnecessary, payable in advance
- Return transfer from Bohinj to Podkoren or to Ljubljana airport on request from 2 persons possible EUR 55 per person, reservation necessary, payable in advance
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Klagenfurt, Ljubljana or Trieste.
- Train journey to Jesenice and from there by bus in approx. 30 minutes or by organised transfer to
- Kranjska Gora. Or train journey to Villach and with the taxi in approx. 30 minutes to the hotel.
- Parking: free hotel outdoor parking, no reservation necessary.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Requirements: Basic condition, cycling and swimming skills.