Arrival in Pfunds
Arrive in Pfunds and check-in to your accommodation.
An exciting challenge for you and your loved ones. You jump, climb and test your balance about 8 metres above the ground like there is no tomorrow. Lots of exciting rope exercises in an array of difficulties are waiting to be mastered by you. Here you can overcome your fears and push your boundaries as much as you want. Climbing fun way up in the air.
You discover Tyrol from one of its best sides: from the river! The Inn River flows through here and is very impressive. You will be right up close to the nature whilst enjoying an energetic river trip. Our guides provide you with great ways to cool down throughout the day and get the balance just right. An adventure carried out in the nature suitable for the whole family.
Go shooting equipped with just a bow and arrow. You will feel like Robin Hood as you tiptoe through the forest, hold your breath and shoot. Hit! Of course, before you start shooting on the course of plastic animals, you get to practice on the practice course at the targets. An unforgettable experience for the whole family.
Watching real wildlife animals, be a part of and even helping guides when they feed the animals? You can do this today! Drive up to the Wild animal park at Kobl, where you will find a variety of fallow deer and muffel deer. It´s a real highlight to experience the usually shy animals from a very close point of view.
Today you get to feel the power of the water. You get to learn the secrets of canyoning! Sliding, jumping and swimming you make your way along the river. Let’s go: put your helmet on and jump into the cool water.
A pleasant, chilled day is in store for you today. Pfunds also has lots for you to discover: The Mini Fundus is a really small version of Pfunds and it consists of small, recreated buildings. This is worth a visit by kids and adults alike. Those who want some physical exercise can go on a walk to an alpine hut and stay the afternoon there. (Using upon request on arrival).
Cat. A: 3***-Hotel Superior Room
Cat. B: 3***-Hotel Standard Room
Cat. C: 3***-Holiday Farm
Child prices are valid when in the same room as two fully paying adults
- 7 overnight stays in the chosen category, breakfast included
- Family rafting with equipment and a guide
- Canyoning with equipment and a guide
- High ropes with equipment and a guide
- Guided Tour at the Wild animal park with feeding
- Archery with equipment and guidance (DE, EN)
- Free entry to the swimming pool at the hotel ‘Posthotel’
- Free entry to the open-air adventure pools in Pfunds and the lake in Ried
- Free bus travel between Landeck and Nauders
- Summercard with many included services
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Detailed travel documents
- Service hotline
- Discount if you book without the high ropes: EUR 45 per adult and EUR 29 per child aged between 5-14 years old
- Ride to the Wild animal park, approx. EUR 40 per person, reservation necessary, payable on site. Not applicable when you drive with your own car
- Family apartments in the Posthotel possible on request with extra charge
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Innsbruck, Salzburg or Munich.
- Take the train to Innsbruck and then another train to Landeck, which takes one hour. From there take a one-hour bus journey. You are then just a few minutes’ walk from your holiday farm or hotel.
- Parking: free parking spaces at your accommodation. Reservation is not necessary.
- Minimum age: 8 years old. Minimum age without the high ropes: 5 years.
- Requirements: good swimming skills for the rafting and the canyoning. Minimum height of 130 cm for the high ropes course.
- Depending on the weather, the tour may be adjusted.
- Possibilities to swim every day in the outdoor swimming pool or the lake.
Located in the centre of Pfunds Posthotel is nestled in the Tyrolean Mountains. Traditional values are the family - run hotel just as important as warmth. Families are here more than welcome.
Holiday Farm Schöne Aussicht
Austrian hospitality and the love of nature: they are the two most important factors for family Westreicher. Quiet and really close to the centre of Pfunds, you can sense the nature and feel the warmth on arrival.