Sun, beach and the charm of islands.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
- Number of participants: min. 4 | max. 16 people
- Minimum age: 12 years
Arrive in Skradin
Take the transfer from the airport to your accommodation in Skradin. In the evening, you will meet your guide and the rest of your group.
Skradin – Prvic
Your first paddling tour will take you from Skradin through the channel to the open sea in Sibenik. There you will find an enchanting island landscape stretching over 157 square kilometers. Wonderful views included! Continue to the island of Prvic, a beautiful seaside resort, with a historic core. You can finish your day at sunset.
Looptour Isle Zlarin
Your paddling tour takes you to the island of Zlarin today. A wonderful little island on the Dalmatian coast. On the island you will find fishermen, sailors and coral divers. The inner parts of the island are uninhabited and overgrown with forest, cars are not allowed on the island. If you feel like it, you can hike to the highest point of the island and catch breathtaking views from there.
Prvic – Kaprije
Today you leave the island of Prvic and continue your kayak trip towards the island of Kaprije. You will meet wild coasts and lush vegetation. Surrounded by hills, the island has become the Mediterranean caperfruit whose buds are used as a traditional spice in Croatian cuisine. In the south of the island you will find the traditional stone masons called "Suhozid".
Looptour Isle Zirje
You paddle along the impressive coast to the only permanently inhabited island of the Sibenik island chain. The island of Zirje is located at the gates of the Kornati National Park. There you will meet limestone with fertile karst fields and typical Croatian landscape with vineyards, olive groves and orchards as well as many fishermen.
Kaprije – Prvic
Leave behind the beautiful island of Kaprije and paddle along the mighty shoreline to the famous island of Prvic. The settlements Prvic Luka and Sepurine await you with vineyards, olive groves and numerous fruit and vegetable gardens. Evening's you can enjoy the last hours of sunshine with a tasty glass of wine.
Prvic – Skradin
On your last paddling day, your journey will take you back to your starting point Skradin. You can visit the national park or take a walk to the mighty waterfalls. This is followed by a picnic and a swimming break at the large waterfall Skradinksi Buk. Here you can end your last evening in a breathtaking atmosphere.
Departure or extension
| Season 1 |
06.06.2020 - 10.07.2020
29.08.2020 - 26.09.2020
| Season 2 |
11.07.2020 - 28.08.2020
|Kayak Dalmatia, 8 days, HR-DAASS-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||159.00||179.00|
Child prices valid when accompanied with a full paying adult
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- Meals according to your programme
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport
- Transfer according to the program
- Sea kayak with equipment
- English speaking guide
Things to note
- In case of non-arrival, the journey will not be canceled, but will be charged 20 % more.
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Split or Zadar and then take an organised transfer in approx. 1 hour to the hotel. The transfers from/to the airport are included in the tour price.
- Minimum age 12 years.
- Requirements: basic fitness and swimming skills.
- Also suitable for unexperienced kayakers as you get a good lesson as to how to steer and paddle well in your kayak.
- Depending on the weather and conditions, the tour may be altered locally.