Kayaking and walking along the Krutinna river.
- 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Guided group tour
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Number of participants: min. 5 | max. 18 people
Arrival in Warsaw
At 7.30 pm you meet your tour representative at the hotel for a short information meeting. Make sure to have a look around Warsaw today. A walk through this lively city is well worth it.
You start your day at 8.30 am with a sightseeing tour through Warsaw. You discover the historic old part of town and many more impressive sights. At 12 am a coach takes you in approx. 4 hours to Krutyń. On arrival there you get to stretch your legs and embark on a leisurely walk. You walk across the unique Masurian nature park of Lake Krutyńskie all the way to Krutyń.
During the morning you get yourself to Babieta. And finally it is time to hit the water. You are surrounded by absolute stillness, whilst dipping the paddle into the water. This very quiet section to Spychowo allows you to get perfectly attuned to the days to come. En route you cross Lake Uplik, one of the most picturesque bodies of water in this region. You can take your time and enjoy these wonderful impressions, there is no rush whatsoever.
You continue your canoe-tour and proceed paddling to Zgon. In the afternoon you walk through the impressive reserve of the ‚Royal Pine trees‘ to Krutyń. A very diverse day with lots of beautiful views and fabulous experiences.
After breakfast you will walk from the hotel through the forest in the Masurian Landscape.In the afternoon you paddle across the enchanting Lake Mokre-See over to the picturesque Lake Krutyńskie-See. Here you find the Kruttina river head. This region is part of the most stunning corners of the Masurian Lake District. Perhaps you manage to spot a few fish in the clear water or observe the lovely kingfishers. The kayak ride is sheer bliss.
You continue paddling from Krutyń via Rosocha and Wojnowo to Ukta. In Wojnowo you have the opportunity to visit an impressive Russian Othodox church and a monastery. In the afternoon you walk from Ukta onwards to Galkowo. Here you get to visit the house of the renowned German journalist Marion Dönhoff. A varied day packed with history and culture!
Today starts an exciting round trip by bus. You visit St. Linde at the beautiful baroque church. Afterwards you reach the Wolfsschanze, the former headquarters of Hitler. After a delicious lunch we will go to Nikolaiken in the afternoon, where you can sail by ship over the mighty Masurian lakes.
Ukta – Iznota, Kayak
In the morning the final kayak tour is on the program. You paddle from Ukta to Iznota. You spend the afternoon in Nikolaiken. Enjoy the final hours spent in this wonderful scenery of vast Masuria.
In the morning at about 7.30 am you will be taken back to Warsaw. You can then start your travel home as organised by you at about 11:30 am.
| Season 1 |
11.07.2020 | 08.08.2020 |
|Kayak Masuria, 9 days, guided, PL-MSAWA-09G|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||99.00|
Category: 5*****- or 4**** hotel in Warsaw, family guesthouse in Budy und Krutyń, 3*** hotel in Mragowo.
Child prices are valid when they are staying in the same room as 2 fully paying adults.
| Season 1 |
Jul 11, 2020 | Aug 8, 2020 |
|Extra night p.p. dbl/bb 3***-hotel Warsaw||65.00|
- 8 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- 7x lunch or dinner (depend on the daily programm) in Warsaw bed & breakfast
- 2 person kayaks incl. equipment
- Transfers according to the program
- Admission fees according to the program
- Tour around Warsaw
- 1 campfire with music
- Luggage transfer
- Detailed travel information 1 x per room
- Service hotline
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Take the train or fly to Warsaw. From the station there is a transfer to the hotel for EUR 15 per person. From the airport, the transfer costs EUR 22 per person. Pay in advance.
- Parking: secure car parking close to the hotel costs EUR 30 per day. Secure car parking close to the station costs EUR 15 per day. No reservation necessary. Payable on side.
- Minimum age 6 years.
- Requirements: basic fitness and swimming skills.
- Suitable for beginners as the guide stays with you
- (In case of not reaching the minimum participants, we reserve the right to cancel the journey up to 21 days before the day of arrival)