Kayaking and walking along the Krutinna river.
- 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Number of participants: min. 5 | max. 18 people
Arrival in Warsaw
At 7.30 pm you meet at the hotel for a short information meeting. Make sure to have a look around Warsaw today. A walk through this lively city is well worth it.
You start your day at 8.30am with a sightseeing tour through Warsaw. You discover the historic old part of town and many more impressive sights. At 12am a coach takes you in approx. 4 hours to Krutyń. On arrival there you get to stretch your legs and embark on a leisurely walk. You walk across the unique Masurian nature park of Lake Krutynskie all the way to Krutyn.
Babięta – Spychowo
During the morning you get yourself to Babieta. And finally, it is time to hit the water. You are surrounded by absolute stillness, whilst dipping the paddle into the water. This very quiet section to Spychowo allows you to get perfectly attuned to the days to come. En route you cross Lake Uplik, one of the most picturesque bodies of water in this region. You can take your time and enjoy these wonderful impressions, there is no rush whatsoever.
You continue your kayak-tour and proceed paddling to Zgon. In the afternoon you walk through the impressive reserve of the ‚Royal Pine trees‘ to Krutyń. A very diverse day with lots of beautiful views and fabulous experiences.
Zgon - Krutyn
The morning is at your own disposal. In the afternoon you paddle across the enchanting Lake Mokre-See over to the picturesque Lake Krutyńskie-See. Here you find the Kruttina river head. This region is part of the most stunning corners of the Masurian Lake District. Perhaps you manage to spot a few fish in the clear water or observe the lovely kingfishers. The kayak ride is sheer bliss.
Krutyn – Wojnowo - Ukta
You continue paddling from Krutyń via Rosocha and Wojnowo to Ukta. In Wojnowo you have the opportunity to visit an impressive Russian Othodox church and a monastery. In the afternoon you walk from Ukta onwards to Galkowo. Here you get to visit the house of the renowned German journalist Marion Dönhoff. A varied day packed with history and culture!
Ukta – Iznota
In the morning another beautiful kayak tour is on your program. You are paddling from Ukta to Iznota. You spend the afternoon in Krutyn. Enyoj your time in the wonderful landscape of the vast Masuria.
After breakfast you will start your excursion to the pilgrimage church Heilige Linde. There you will learn many historical details during a guided tour. Your tour continues to the picturesque Sorkwity where you start your last paddle tour on the Kruttina. Your destination today is the enchanting lake Dłużec. From there by transfer back to the hotel in Krutyn.
In the morning at approx. 7.30am you are taken back to Warsaw and at approx. 11.30am can start your departure home.
Category: 3****-hotel in Warsaw and typical hotels
Child prices are valid when they are staying in the same room as 2 fully paying adults.
- 8 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- 7x half board (Warsaw bed & breakfast)
- 2 person kayaks incl. equipment
- Transfers according to the program
- Admission fees according to program
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel information 1x per room
- Service hotline
- Warsaw guided city tour, approx. € 15 per person
- Kayak rental Masuria, approx. € 12 per person
- Bike rental Masuria, approx. € 9 per person
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Arrival by plane or train in Warsaw. From the station there is a transfer to the hotel for EUR 15 per person. From the airport, the transfer costs EUR 22 per person. Payable in advance.
- Parking: secure carparks in the hotel garage approx. 20 per day. Secure car parks close to the station cost EUR 15 per day. No reservation necessary. Payable on site.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Requirements: basic fitness level and swimming skills.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Route length: approx. 55 km.