Arrival in RijekaRijeka – Cres island, Swimming break, walks by the sea and wandering around towns
Embarkation between 11.00 and 13.00 in Rijeka. You are welcomed on board by the tour guide with drinks and a snack. First, the boat takes you to Hvar, located on the island of the same name. On the way, it's soon time for your first break for a swim so that you'll be refreshed in Cres for walk along the coast. After an evening meal on board, you can go for a walk in the town.
In the morning, your boat takes you to the island of Lošinj - but not without stopping for an extensive swim. Strengthen yourself in Mali Lošinj with a cappuccino on the harbour promenade before you visit the "Mediterranean Scented Garden" with more than 250 species of scented plants. Decide yourself if you want to cycle to the scented garden or go by foot, as the distance of just about 1 km makes both possible.
You begin the day with a boat trip to the island of Molat. You can decide if you want to go on a bike ride or a hike. After lunch on board and a swimming break, your boat takes you to Zadar, where you can go on a guided tour of the town.
After breakfast, a bus transfer takes you to the river Zrmanja. Then it's time to get your canoe and after a briefing you paddle downstream via rapids and water falls. At high water levels, you will use large dinghies instead of canoes. At mid-day, there's a picnic and you can swim through water falls A bus takes you back to the boat, which is waiting for you in Mandre on the island of Pag.
Your boat takes you from Mandre to the north-west point of Pag island to Lun, where you can go on a guided tour of a wonderful Mediterranean olive grove. Some of the olive trees are an average of 1200 years old. At lunchtime there's a long stop for swimming before you arrive in Rab. There you can go on a city tour followed by a walk at the sea to a Franciscan monastery.
After breakfast, go on an easy cycle tour along the Suha peninsula. The mountain hike requires a bit more effort up to the Kamenjak (408 m). At the top, you are rewarded with fantastic panoramic views. You will have genuinely earned your lunch on board the boat. In the north west of the island you can refresh yourself with a swim during today's swimming break, before you relax on the crossing over to Krk island.
Today begins with a wander through the old town. After, the boat casts off and you sail to a bay for a last swim and then lunch on board. Now unfortunately it's time to say goodbye to the lovely Adriatic Sea. The boat heads for the harbour of Rijeka and you walk to the pilgrimage place of Trsat, above the town. You'll have to master the climb of almost 500 steps. You are rewarded with great views from the top!
Departure or extension
Disembarkation is after breakfast until 9 am.
Category: Motor glider
Child prices valid if they are staying in same cabin as 2 full price adults. 3-bed cabins available on request.
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- 7 x half board (breakfast and, depending on the daily programme, lunch or dinner)
- Captain’s dinner
- Bed linen and towels supplied (2 small towels per person, bath towels are not provided)
- Guided cycling / hiking tours according to programme
- 1 cappuccino in Mali Losinj
- Entrance and guided tour in the scented garden
- Canoe safari incl. picknick and bus ride
- Guided city tours in Zadar and Rab
- Entrance Trsat fort
- Rental bike incl. rental helmet, please state your hat size/head circumference upon booking (additional cost for E-bikes)
- Detailed travel information 1 x per cabin
- Service hotline
- Electric bike available on request, approx. EUR 130
- Single cabin on request with extra charge possible, reservation necessary, payable in advance
Things to note
- Drinks on board are not included
- Visitor’s tax and local charges: EUR 21, to be paid to the captain (children up to and including 11 years: EUR 10)
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Rijeka airport.
- A transfer can be booked from the airport to the boat and back upon request and provision of the flight number and arrival time.
- Parking: Monitored parking in Rijeka, cost approx. EUR 50/week. Parking spaces have to be reserved in advance and paid for on site (in Croatian Kuna).
- Minimum age 6 years.
- Adventure Cruise along the coast of Croatia with lots of relaxation and fun. Short bike and hiking tours, walks and a lot of swimming breaks according to the motto: "Everything is possible, nothing has to".
This tour has 1 more variation
The MS Aria was built in 2015/2016 and set sail for the first time in 2016.