You go onboard between 12 and 2 pm in Trogir. During a welcome hosted by the tour guide with drinks and a snack, you sail to a bay at the island of Čiovo where you can go for a swim. The boat then takes you to Split, where a town tour and walk are on the agenda.
Right after breakfast, the boat sets off for Omiš, a small town at the mouth of the river Cetina. Thousands of years ago, the river curved a canyon here. You'll find 180 m high cliffs, lakes and crystal clear water. Today, a rafting tour is on the agenda, naturally led by experienced skippers. You're taken back by boat and served lunch on board. After a stop for a swim, the boat takes you to Makarska Riviera.
Today begins with a pleasant boat trip to Kućište on the Pelješac peninsula. Next, you cycle to Orebić. After a stroll through town, you walk to a Franciscan monastery, which gives you wonderful views. After lunch on board, enjoy a wine tasting. But remember that you will still have to cycle about 5 km back to the boat.
You leave the peninsula of Pelješac and set sail for the island of Mljet, part of which is a national park. You go on a guided walk through the national park and take a boat trip to a monastery island - all included in the price. Take your swimming gear and refresh yourself in one of the lakes in the park! Back on board you sail to the island of Korčula where, in the town of the same name, you enjoy a cappuccino on the harbour promenade.
In the morning, you go by bike to Račišće, mostly along the coast with stunning views. The boat awaits you there. You go on board and then sail to a bay near the island of Šćedro, where you have ample time for swimming. Then the boat takes you to Hvar on the island of the same name, where you have a guided tour of the town. After that you can go on a 20-minute walk uphill to a fort. You are rewarded with great views from the top!
The day begins with a boat trip around the north-western point of the island to Stari Grad, the oldest settlement on the island. From there, you go on a circular tour by bike passing through the fishing village of Jelsa. Back in Stari Grad you go back on board and sail to one of the many bays and have some water fun! The next stop is Bol on the island of Brač with the well-known beach, Zlatni Rad (Golden Horn).
After breakfast hop back into the saddle and cycle off on a tour to the village of Murvica. Back in Bol you can spend some time at Zlatni Rad before the boat takes you off towards Trogir. On the way you stop again to have the last chance on this tour of jumping into the waves. You get to know the old part of the town of Trogir on a guided tour.
Departure or extension
Disembarkation is after breakfast until 9 am.
Category: Motor glider
Child prices valid if they are staying in same cabin as 2 full price adults. 3-bed cabins available on request.
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- 7 x lunch or dinner (depending on the daily programme)
- Captain’s dinner
- Bed linen and towels supplied (2 small towels per person, bath towels are not provided)
- Guided cycling / hiking tours according to programme
- 1 cappuccino in Korcula
- Rafting tour in Cetina Canyon
- Wine tasting in Orebić
- Entrance Mljet National Park incl. boat trip
- Entrance Španjola fort in Hvar
- Guided city tours in Split and Trogir
- Rental bike incl. rental helmet, please state your hat size/head circumference upon booking (additional cost for E-bikes)
- Detailed travel information 1 x per cabin
- Service hotline
- Electric bike available on request, approx. EUR 130
- Single cabin on request with extra charge possible, reservation necessary, payable in advance
Things to note
- Drinks on board
- Visitor’s tax and local charges: EUR 21, to be paid to the captain (children up to and including 11 years: EUR 10)
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Split airport.
- A transfer can be booked from the airport to the boat and back upon request and provision of the flight number and arrival time
- Parking: Monitored parking in Trogir, cost approx. EUR 40/week. Parking spaces have to be reserved in advance and paid for on site (in Croatian Kuna).
- Minimum age 6 years.
- Adventure Cruise along the coast of Croatia with lots of relaxation and fun. Short bike and hiking tours, walks and a lot of swimming breaks according to the motto: "Everything is possible, nothing has to".
This tour has 2 more variations
The MS Orkan was built in 1928 and completely reconstructed in 2006. On the boat is an air-conditioned saloon, a sun deck of about 60 m² with 12 deck chairs to relax and tables with benches on deck for 18 persons.