Yacht cruise Greece
Swimming, Snorkeling and Sailing around Athens.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Number of participants: min. 8 people | max. 10 people
Arrival in Athen
Individual arrival at the yacht marina. elle Anreise zur Yachtmarina. Boarding/embarkation (Check-In) at 6pm. You settle into your cabin and then receive safety instructions and an introducition in the workings and function of the yacht. After that you enjoy a welcome meeting discussing the sailing trip followed by a one-off dinner in the restaurant.
Your joint sailing trip starts after a shared breakfast on board. After that it is time to ‚Cast off!‘ In the course of the early morning you then practice, explore and experiment with the workings of the yacht. Every da you discover a new island of the Saronic Gulf. As the whim takes you and also depending on the wind and weather conditions you moor wherever you please or spend the night in the harbour of the island villages. Together with your skipper you decide about trip destinations for the forthcoming days. During your sailing route you discover Cape Sounion, the islands Hydra, Ägina and Methana and the coastline of the Peloponnese.
Departure or extra days
Disembarkation (Check-out) at 9am, after that individual departure or transfer to the airport (not included).
| Season 1 |
30.05.2020 - 29.08.2020
|Greece, 8 days, GR-ATAAA-08X|
|Base price|| |
Category: mostly Bavaria Sport yachts
- 8-day sailing trip
- Fully equipped yacht
- All meals on board
- All non-alcoholic beverages on board
- Bed linen
- Child-appropriate safetly measure on the yacht (lifejackets, railing net)
- Programm for children and games
- Diesel-fuel costs, marina fees, nature park fees and mooring fees
- Yacht insurance
- Final cleaning
- Sailing instructions for kids and parents
- Accommodation in a double cabin
- Visits to restaurants not included
- Alcoholic beverages on board not included
- Transfer airport – marina – airport not included
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Arrival by plane in Athens and via transfer to the yacht marina, cost approx. EUR 40 per person, no reservation possible, payable on site.
- Check-in on board the yacht at the start of the holiday from 6pm onwards.
- Return transfer to Athens airport, cost approx. EUR 40 per fare, no reservation possible, payable on site.
- Check-out on the yacht on the final day of the holiday until 9am.
- Minimum age 5 years.
- Number of participants: min. of 8 people | max. of 10 people
- If there are not enough people booked on it with reserve the right to cancel the holiday up to 21 days before the arrival day)
The sailing boats we use are sports-yachts with a length of 13 to 15 metres. On the inside they resemble floating apartments featuring a large living room, kitchen, two to three toilets with hot water showers and 3-5 spacious cabins. The stern features a swimming platform and an external shower. There is also a dinghy on board. The yachts pride themselves with a high safety level and brilliant sailing characteristics. The child-oriented safety features such as railing-net and lifejackets for children are part of the standard equipment. The yachts are equipped with particularly high safety standards, so that your family sailing trip can become an unforgettable experience.
Wind and weather conditions sometimes require an unforeseen adjustment of the sailing route and need to be accepted as part of the provided sailing holiday. Classic yacht marinas are frequented seldom, you mostly moor or simply take a spot at the jetty for the night and hence the next tavern is not far away at all. The chances of beautiful weather conditions are remarkable, since the sky is nearly always a deep blue and only very seldom can you also see fleecy clouds.
A maximum of 11 people including the skipper are on board. The boat is in the hands of a skipper specially trained to meet childrens’ needs. Two to four families/single parents stay in double cabins. The skipper ensures that the fridge and pantry are filled with food and non-alcoholic beverages. The crew, which consists of parents and children, cook (and do the dishes) together on this family sailing trip. If the crew fancies and provided the boat is moored in a lovely harbour instead of a bay, a visit to a restaurant can also be an option at times.
Both children and parents sail the boat together with instructions and supervision of the skipper from bay to bay and harbour to harbour. Afternoons and evenings on this family sailing holiday are spent in bays and little coastal towns.