An adventure in the Tuscan archipelago.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
- No minimum age
- Number of participants: max. 8 people
Arrival in Portoferraio
You may embark the boat from 6pm onwards.
We have got lots planned for the kids: they will go on explorations, build sand castles, fish and there’s even time to play on the mainland too. There will be so many adventures for you. For example, you will have the opportunity to go looking for treasure, to send bottle post and to take the dinghy to explore sandy beaches. Whilst we are at anchor you can go snorkelling and swimming. Older kids can control the steering wheel with the adults, dream under the starry skies, keep an eye on the anchor or explore the harbour promenade. The parents can learn how to sail or simply relax - as they wish. Dolce vita for all the family!
Departure or extension
Disembark before 9am.
| Season 1 |
29.02.2020 - 22.05.2020
13.09.2020 - 07.11.2020
| Season 2 |
23.05.2020 - 12.09.2020
|Sailing Elba, 8 days, IT-EAAPO-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single cabin||249.00||279.00|
Category: Bavaria, Jeanneau, traditional sailing
Child prices are valid for a maximum of 2 children per family
- 8 days sailing
- Fully equipped yacht
- English-speaking skipper
- Accommodation in a double cabin
- Bed sheets cost approx. € 10 per person per week and towels about € 5 per person per week. Pay there. Reservation necessary
Thins to note
- The boat kitty for food, diesel and harbour fees costs approx. € 220 per person per week. Pay there. Child less than 12 years old pay half are charged € 110.
- Final clean costs approx. € 100, pay there.
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Fly to Elba or to Pisa. From Pisa there is a shuttle bus that will take you to the ferry going to Piombino for approx. € 35 per person. Take the ferry to Portoferraio for approx. € 27 per person.
- Parking: secure parking is available at the harbour for approx. € 8 per day. No reservation possible.
- No minimum age.
- Guaranteed to take place.
On this tour “Bavaria” or “ Jeanneau” yachts are used as they are predestined for a family sailing holiday (sometimes traditional wooden yachts are also used). In general, the boats have got 3-4 cabins with 2-3 berths distributed in bunk beds and double berths. There are 2 showers, 2 toilets, a spacious lounge and a well-equipped kitchen with a stove, oven and a fridge. The yachts have got an excellent level of safety and they sail wonderfully. The safety precautions have been made with children in mind. For example, there are children's life vests and a safety net. Due to these safety precautions, it means that your family sailing holiday can truly be an unforgettable experience.
The winds and the weather determine the route sailed. You sail each day for about 3-6 hours. You will take breaks in bays. Sometimes you will stay overnight on the boat at anchor and sometimes you will dock. The first and last night will be spent in the harbour.
The choice is yours: do you want to help out on board and learn how to tie knots and sail? Or would you prefer to just relax? It’s entirely your choice. If help is required, you will be allocated a task by the skipper though. On board life (cleaning, shopping, cooking...) is distributed amongst all of those on the boat equally. By working together doing the daily tasks it is more fun for everyone and it takes less time.
Are you a small group made up of 4-6 people and would like to sail on your own ship? Let us know! On request we can reserve one of our yachts just for your group and with a skipper.