Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device via your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information to enable provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognise you so that our web server can present you with a more individual, better, faster, and more customised website.
Please note that if you block cookies you may not be able to access some web content.
There are basically three types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on your computer or device while you are surfing our web pages and are then deleted.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on your computer for a long time.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our site. They are used to deliver personalised advertising, for example.
- We use what are known as session cookies to keep the current session active.
Some third-party providers place cookies on your computer in particular to record visitor behaviour and personalise offers (including advertising). Several cookies may be placed by third parties depending on the platform. You can read how the third-party provider handles cookies on the corresponding pages of the network. See the table below for information on the networks. We have no control over third-party cookies.
We therefore recommend that you check third-party providers' websites to find out which cookies are used and how they can be managed. The "Digital Advertising Alliance" offers the option to collectively opt-out of all DAA companies for common third-party providers such as Facebook, Google, and many others. you can find more information under points 4 and 5.
Browsers typically have the following settings options:
- View cookies
- Enable Cookies
- Disable all or specific cookies
- Disable all cookies when closing browser
- Block cookies
- Notify me when a site wants to place a cookie
- Opt out of tracking web analysis
You can find instructions for disabling cookies on the following browsers on the developer websites. If you block our cookies in your browser, you will not be able to use some areas of our website.
Function for switching off non-functional cookies (session)
for check whether cookie banner has already been accepted (100 days)
- eurofun_bookmark; eurofun_bookmarkIds; eurofun_bookmarkCounter:
Affects all functions of the watchlist (1 year)
For transferring the affiliate code to Tourbook (Session)
Query of recurring user (Session)
Session ID (session)
Record of the tours seen (1 year)
Personalization if visitor is recurring (1 year)
Deaktivieren des Overlays für Besucher mit Newsletter-Anmeldung (1 Jahr)
- __utma - Google Analytics
Allows to record visits and visitors (2 years)
- __utmb - Google Analytics
Is used to determine new visits (30 minutes, but removed when the browser is closed)
- __utmc - Google Analytics:
This way, in conjunction with __utmb, it is determined whether it involves a new (recent) visit. Is removed when the browser is closed
- _utmz - Google Analytics:
Determines from which source / campaign the visitor comes (6 months)
- __utmx - Google Analytics
Is a cookie that is specifically set for testing and experiements within Analytics. (18 months)
- _ga, _gid, _gat_UA - Google Analytics
Function-based cookie that can have different functions. (2 years)
- _ceg.s, _ceg.u, _ceir - Crazy Egg
User behavior on the website (3 months)